As the President of PBPG Scott feels it is his civic duty to give back to the community. His involvement as a preceptor includes students at the high school (Palm Beach County eBusiness Partner) and collegiate level (Nova Southeastern and PB Atlantic University).
Scott actively supports various community-based initiatives such as:
- Kasper Cares.org (501-3C)
- Cancer Alliance of Help and Hope (Shoot To Kill Cancer)
- Operation Flood Them with Love (Hurricane Michael Relief Campaign)
- Operation Generate Hope (Hurricane Irma Relief Campaign)
- Destiny Rescue – Taste For Freedom (Child Trafficking Rescue)